Software Developer, Technical AccoutnManager
Job Location: Ottawa, Canada
A GREAT SPACE FOR ALL YOUR ALTER-EGOS TO WORK & PLAY!!!
An unconventional problem solver?
A developer who loves computers & people?
Someone who likes to engage with customers?
Someone who loves to solve unique challenges that require a broad range of expertise?
Someone who enjoys presenting plans, architectures and explaining new cool features?
DO YOU HAVE:
- Extensive knowledge of Android Development & APIs?
- Proficient in full stack software development?
- Experience gathering requirements from customers who don’t always know what is possible?
- Experience presenting concepts and ideas and capabilities to groups of technical people?
- Experience with software development, source control management and debugging tools?
- An awesome attitude?
SOME EXTRAS YOU MIGHT HAVE:
- Ability to program in powerpoint.
- Familiarity with custom ROMs such as LineageOS.
- Understanding of cryptography and security?
CALLING ALL TECHIES TO:
- Partner with our experts & non-experts in customizing and deploying our solution & services in their organizations.
- Manage all technical aspects of our relationship with both internal & external stakeholders.
- Make a global difference in the way people live their lives in a world with no privacy!
- Love what you do everyday!
WHO ARE WE:
We’re a software start-up! We are developing an innovative custom ROM & cloud management solution for Android devices. This allows virtual phones with different apps and data to co-exist on a single device like never before! We enable all users to maintain top level privacy and multiple identities, including our famous ‘hidden space’ on only one device!
Our head office is in the Kanata North Research Park in Ottawa, Canada. Though we have remote workers around the world!Send resume